That's great—we're serious about your security too!
We publish a whole series of tutorials about how to keep your card and other financial accounts safe.
We don't have access to transactions on your card, your card number, or other secure areas of your Direct Express® account.
Here are just a few of the things we do to keep the information you share with us safe:
- Our site is scanned daily by independent security company McAfee, checking for common vulnerabilities and malware.
- Every page of PayPerks is served to you securely (https: instead of http:) with strong security certificates from Comodo.
- We require that you have strong passwords on your PayPerks account to keep your personal information safe. Your passwords must be at least eight characters long and contain both letters and a number.
- We work with the security teams of our bank partners to complete their strict audits.
- Each PayPerks employee goes through rigorous background checks.
Have more questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!